What to Wear For Women Runners

A Few of My Favorite Running Things

Maybe you don't wear exactly the same brands as I do, but I swear by certain running items.


Hopefully you can come in to the store sometime and get some of the awesome must-haves for runners. Or you've got a running store near you that carries the same or similar brands. If not, message me in the comments because St. Pete Running Company does ship.


What's Been Going On With Me?

I know, I know. You're wondering where the heck I've been. Or not. Mostly, you'll see me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Or you've noticed that I blog much more frequently at Writing For the Love with my latest writing updates. Currently submitting my novel, Sprinter, to agents. Two requests so far!

Getting Better as a Runner

Running has been awesome for me this year. At the Florida Road Race Series where I completed all four Halfathons, I bettered my times at three races in a row.

My new half marathon PR happened at the Beach Halfathon: 2:08:24.


I have coworker and coach Chris McCaffrey to thank for all his help and advice. Speedwork actually does help you get faster!

Loving the Day Job at SPRC


Honestly, I LOVE working at St. Pete Running Company. It's been over a year now...about the amount of time since my last blog post here. I'm the blogger for SPRC, so there is a lot of content over there if you'd like to check it out.

I'm learning so much, and it's an awesome community to be a part of.


That's all for now. I'll do better about updating the running adventures. I promise. :)


Comments

  1. Nice! I feel even workout leggings are pretty much comfortable for running. It has been a year now that I go for a run every morning in my leggings, never felt uncomfortable about it, but it was good to know about more options, it will surely add up variety in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment